- Spiritual Growth
- Bible Study
- God’s Will
- Godly Character
- The Gospel
- Memorizing Scripture
- Psalm 119
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Who is God?
- Life & Work by Faith
- Joyful Womanhood
- Seasons & Holidays
- Christina Fox writes Show Your Kids the Glory at the Desiring God blog. She points us to the opportunities we have every day through creation, difficulties, and the character of God to teach our children that nothing else will satisfy.
- 8 Things I want my Toddler to Thank his Mom For (in 20 years) at The Gospel Coalition. “Thank you for putting Christ before me” and other things.
Free and discounted books for moms! (Most of these deals just last through Mother’s Day)
I’ve read (and loved) some but not all of these (here are my breif reviews):
- Mothers: Disciplers of the Next Generation by Sally Michaels – FREE!
- Girl Talk: Mother-Daughter Conversations on Biblical Womanhood by Carolyn Mahaney and Nichole Whitacre – ebook $.99
- Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney – ebook $1.99
- Joy! A Godly Woman’s Adornment by Lydia Brownback – ebook $.99
- Glimpses of Grace: Treasuring the Gospel in Your Home by Gloria Furman – ebook $.99
paperback 40% off here!
- Found in Him by Elyse Fitzpatrick – paperback and ebook 40% off
- Treasuring God When Your Hands are Full by Gloria Furman – paperback and ebook 40% off
- Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson – paperback and ebook 40% off
- True Beauty by Carolyn Mahaney and Nichole Whitacre – paperback and ebook 40% off
- Contentment by Lydia Brownback – paperback and ebook 40% off
Miss Anything This Week?
- Monday – Three months after her husband passed away she gave me this advice.
- Tuesday – “Girls! Mommy needs to do her work!”
- Wednesday – The month when flowers come! Spurgeon on May.
- Thursday – Three Questions to Ask as You Read the Bible
Subscribe by Email
Join our Facebook community
Thanks for your support
If you shop Amazon through my blog, I get a small percentage. Thanks!